CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-18T22:03:31+00:002008 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-18T22:03:31+00:00
- Technician found the fuel pump dropping off while running, its not pumping enough to keep it running properly, P0191 for fuel rail pressure performance. at idle it runs fine but as it gets hot it drops off and the pressure falls. Cost to replace the pump 1050.00. As for the valve noise we would need to go into the engine to properly diagnose the valve noise, to start it would be 250.00
Allen A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/17/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-27T23:00:33+00:002013 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-27T23:00:33+00:00
- Technician found the engine to have no compression and damaged internally, removed and replaced the engine with a used unit.
Terri G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-11T23:00:50+00:002010 Ford Crown Victoria CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-11T23:00:50+00:00
- Found system was 2 gallons low on coolant. Refilled system and bleed. Vehicle runs normally. Found intake manifold leaking some. Will need to keep an eye on coolant level till manifold is replaced.
- Technician found the rear brake pads and rotors worn completely out making the vehicle unsafe for driving, removed and replaced the pads and rotors with a brake kit.
- Technician inspected the rear suspension, found the rear differential trac bar bolt was out of differential. Cleaned bolt threads and threads in differential. Reinstalled the bolt and rechecked the suspension.
Vanessa W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:00:28+00:002011 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:00:28+00:00
- Technician found the window switch not functioning, replaced window switch and rechecked, window working as it should now.
William M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:42+00:002004 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:42+00:00
- Change engine oil and filter. Top off fluids and adjust tire pressures.
- Mount and balance 4 tires
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
Laura G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-05T23:03:28+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-05T23:03:28+00:00
- Technician found the serpentine belt worn out and making a squeal, need to replace the belt first to check other components of the noise.
Brittany W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:00:57+00:002006 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:00:57+00:00
- Installed trailer brake connector and connector
- Programmed new key
- Technician replaced front brake pads and rotors as well as the wheel seals.
Robert Q. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-20T22:01:28+00:002008 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-20T22:01:28+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Technician found coil 4 and 7 to be faulty, replaced both ignition coils.
Kendrik G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2019