CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-20T22:01:28+00:002008 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-20T22:01:28+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Technician found coil 4 and 7 to be faulty, replaced both ignition coils.
Kendrik G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-17T22:02:13+00:002011 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-17T22:02:13+00:00
- Found oil filter was loose and leaking. Tighten filter and checked oil level. Found vehicle 3 qts low. Added oil and let vehicle run to recheck for leak. Found no visible leaks at this time.
William M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-15T22:00:57+00:002018 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-15T22:00:57+00:00
- Replaced the headlights for a brighter headlights. Customer supplied parts, no warranty.
Alex R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-26T22:02:51+00:002015 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-26T22:02:51+00:00
- Found system empty. Evac and recharged system and found compressor leaking.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove and Replace – Base,Limited,XLT,V6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
Chris H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/25/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-18T22:00:23+00:002006 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-18T22:00:23+00:00
- Found rear brakes ok and not sticking. Found front brakes worn out. Replaced front pads and rotors. Test drove and found RF brake caliper sticking. Replaced RF caliper and test drove again. No issues after repairs.
John S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-08T22:00:24+00:002010 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-08T22:00:24+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Top off fluids and check tire pressures.
- Oil disposal
- Found heater hose on top of engine had rubbed thru. Replaced heater hose section. Refilled coolant and pressure tested. Also let vehicle run and rechecked for leaks.
Graham S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/6/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-05-23T22:00:30+00:002007 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2018-05-23T22:00:30+00:00
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance. Replaced service ports and add dye.
- Found cabin air filter contaminated with excessive dirt and debris. Replaced filter.
James V. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2018