CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-09T22:02:11+00:002020 Kia Rio CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-09T22:02:11+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Top off fluids and check tire pressure. Oil change done with OE filter and Full Synthetic Motor oil.
Jeff R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-06T22:00:38+00:002008 Kia Optima CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-06T22:00:38+00:00
- Technician found the sway bar links to have a lot of play in them and making noise, removed and replaced both sway bar links.
Julian D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-25T22:00:45+00:002015 Kia Cadenza CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-25T22:00:45+00:00
- Found ac system very low. Found valve cores leaking. Evac system and charged. Found compressor running but not working. Also found ac line off compressor to be leaking. Replaced ac compressor, condensor and expansion valve. Flushed system and recharged. Replaced ac line from compressor to condensor. System working normally.
- Found parking brake switch broken and does not always work.
- Found parking brake switch broken and will not always work. Replaced parking brake switch.
- Found system low on freon. Found ac service ports leaking and ac line from compressor to condensor leaking. Also found ac compressor to run but not pump pressure due to internal failure.
Tony M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/24/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-15T23:01:48+00:002006 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-15T23:01:48+00:00
- CEL for air temp abnormal, Found the mass air flow sensor blocked up, Removed and replaced the mass air flow sensor and cleared the code.
- Change engine oil and filter. Top off fluids and adjust tire pressures.
Jennifer B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:00:21+00:002006 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:00:21+00:00
- Technician charged battery and checked the charging system, found the alternator weak, removed and replaced alternator and rechecked the charging system. Charging system operating as it should.
Judy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/16/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:02:01+00:002015 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:02:01+00:00
- A/C must have an evac and recharge when removing the alternator.
- Technician charged the battery and tested the charging system, found the alternator putting out 0 amps.
- Technician found the alternator running at 0 amps, removed and replaced alternator and retested charging system.
Greg S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2020